lunes, 18 de noviembre de 2013

Balance of this year...

This year has been a time of learning about think that before I wasn't understanding. In general my life has been very happy, I things that is owed my family, they always have treated to be a group of people where they all love the others, we are like a friends :)

To beginning of year I was very sad for a situation especially, I do not want to look like a person emo, but I think that these situations help you to grow. It is more, I think that they are the moments where more the life is understood. I had forgotten to mention that this year there died 2 of my cats. Andes a car knocked down it and to the Rayita a dog bit it : (

One of the principal achievements of this 2013, and that is a collective achievement, is the conformation of the "Cooperativa de Trabajadores Mar de Gente Editorial", of which I am a part. Another achievement, also group, was to gain the presidency of the FECh for the next year. We believe that it is important to have a critical federation before a government of Michelle Bachelet that will want to empty of content the offers of the social and student movement.

The great debt of this year was to stop playing football, due to an injury and to the lack of time for the recovery with kinesiología.

Honorable mention: This year, an important news for the construction of a Latin America bolivariana was Hugo Chávez's death. This meant a victory for The United States. " What I could not the capitalism it could the cancer "


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario