lunes, 25 de noviembre de 2013

English's subject, strictly necessary

Personally I like to have english's classes, but I believe that it is a requirement evil raised since in our careers they demand from us to have the english's subject approved nevertheless newly next year they will take charge of giving, really, the classes to all the pupils of regular form and without having to fight for a quota.

Despite of the administrative problem of this subject, I like the class and as the teacher teaches. I am very dispersed and it is difficult to me to concentrate me very much, because of it that speaks everything in English helps me since I have to put all my attention in understanding what she is saying.

I think that the blog is a good way of practising, but I prefer the Wednesdays classes because there really I face the more difficult thing that is "soltar la lengua". During the week I use very little the English, in spite of the fact that I try to put attention to the information that is in this language.

Next year I will postulate to the English's class of the bottom CORFO,  I know that it is extremely necessary to handle the most possible this language and with more frequent classes and more disposition of time, next year I will not have classes, will be able to devote to learn more.

The colleges should worry more of this, but we know that the problem of the education in Chile has a deep and tangled root.  I hope in the near future something learns not this one predisposed by the social and economic origin of the persons.


1 comentario:

  1. Loreto, I hope you result CORFO classes next year!
    Good luck with your projects!

    ResponderEliminar